Sports and physical activities have played a huge role in Carrie’s life. Growing up she played many different sports such as figure skating, basketball, soccer, and competitive track and field specializing as a pole-vaulter. After high school Carrie began regular weight training with the hopes to compete in figure competitions when she discovered CrossFit in 2012.
Carrie has been training and competing in CrossFit since 2013 and USAW Olympic Weightlifting from 2016-2019. She became a certified personal trainer in summer of 2014 and received her CrossFit Level 1 in spring of 2014.
Carrie and Michael opened Man Made CrossFit in 2013 and have continued coaching and competing in CrossFit ever since. Since opening, Carrie has much experience coaching affiliate classes, personal training clients, and competitive CrossFit athletes. Her passion for CrossFit and managing an affiliate has helped Man Made become a recognizable name across Texas.
CrossFit related certifications and achievements:
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- Top 50 in CrossFit South Central Region 2015-2018
- Top 100 United States CrossFit Open 2018-2021
- CrossFit Regional Athlete 2018 (Team Man Made)
- CrossFit Games Individual Qualifier 2020
- CrossFit Games Athlete 2021 (Team Man Made)
- National Level Olympic Weightlifter 2016-2019
- National Rank 13th 2019 USAW Nationals